DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Geopolitics in Healthcare – Thematic Research” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Geopolitical events can often have profound impacts on local, regional, and even global healthcare markets. Many major healthcare providers, payors, and health technology (healthIT) firms operate across many global regions instead of remaining local. As such, political, social, and geographic events can place unexpected strain on players in the healthcare space. This report examines some of the most prominent geopolitical events unfolding in the world today and discusses their potential impact across the healthcare sectors of providers, payors, and health technology firms. The three major events this report focuses on are Brexit, COVID-19, and climate change.
The UK underwent a referendum in 2016 to leave the European Union, triggering a period of political turmoil. The UK has now officially exited the EU, but policy surrounding political relations, trade deals, and regulatory matters remains uncertain.
A novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, has spread globally. The rapid spread of the virus has resulted in various degrees of lockdown around the world and has resulted in healthcare pressures in many countries.
Climate change impacts healthcare in many ways, including increased extreme weather events, forced migration, increased flooding, and food insecurity. In order to remain competitive, providers, payors, and health technology companies must develop sustainable practices in order to cope with and mitigate the effects of climate change on population health.
This report explores the theme of geopolitics in Healthcare, through coverage of current and future trends, as well as the impact on payers, providers and healthIT.
- This report is a thematic brief, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and identify the leading and disrupting companies.
- The report covers the segments of Geopolitics in health care. It includes case studies of emerging geopolitical trends.
Reasons to Buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures.
- Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector. However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries.
- This Geopolitics in Healthcare thematic report provides a top-down outlook at the key players and trends in geopolitics in the Healthcare sector. It includes key players providing big data tools and services.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Geopolitical Trends
- Healthcare Trends
- Industry analysis
- Market size and growth
- Climate Change
- Healthcare Provider Companies
- Healthcare Payor Companies
- HealthIT Companies
- Further reading
- Bangkok Dusit Medical Services
- Commonspirit Health
- Fresenius Medical Care
- HCA Healthcare
- IHH Healthcare Berhad
- Ramsay Health Care
- Trinity Health
- China Life
- China Pacific Insurance
- CVS Health
- The People’s Insurance Company of China
- UnitedHealth Group
- GE Healthcare
- NTT Data
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Tencent Holdings
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gw8hqb
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900