DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Ceramic Matrix Composites and Carbon Matrix Composites: Technologies and Global Markets” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides an updated review of CMC and CAMC technology, including materials and production processes, and identifies current and emerging applications for this technology.
The publisher delineates the current market status for CMC-and CAMC-based products, defines trends and presents growth forecasts through 2027. The CMC and CAMC market is analyzed based on matrix material, application and region. Technological issues, including key events and the latest process developments, are also discussed.
- An up-to-date review of the global markets for ceramic matrix composites (CMCs) and carbon matrix composites (CAMCs)
- Analyses of the global market trends, with revenue/sales data for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the new technological developments in the fabrication of ceramic and carbon matrix composites, while outlining technical issues
- Evaluation and forecast the actual market size for CMCs and CAMCs, projected growth trends, and corresponding market share analysis by matrix type, application, reinforcement type, and region
- Review of existing fields of application for CMCs and CAMCs and investigate emerging applications
- Technology assessment of the key drivers, restraints and opportunities that will shape the market over the next five years (2022 to 2027)
- In-depth information on R&D investment, key technology issues, industry specific challenges, major types of end-user markets, and COVID-19 implications on the progress of this market
- Assessment of patent grants for innovations in CMC and CAMC materials, fabrication methods, and applications across each major category
- Sustained demand for CMCs and CAMCs in existing applications due to their unique properties.
- The migration of certain applications (e.g., jet turbine engines) from pilot production to mass production.
- Introduction of new composite materials with enhanced properties.
- Introduction of more efficient and cost-effective production technologies that will facilitate economies of scale.
- Growing penetration of nanocomposite materials with advanced performance characteristics.
- High levels of related research and development (R&D) activity.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market Trends
- Increasing Growth in the Automotive Industry
- Demand for Ceramic Matrix Composites in Emerging Economies
- Lightweight Components in the End-Use Industries
- Comparative Higher Cost Than Traditional Materials
- Recyclability and Reparability Constraints Restrict the Growth
Other Technological Trends
- Further Penetration of Geopolymer Matrix Composites
- Three-Dimensional Printing Technology in Composites and Ceramics
Chapter 5 Impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic
Chapter 6 Global Markets by Application
- Aerospace and Defense
- Energy and Environmental
- Mechanical and Chemical
- Medical and Dental
Chapter 7 Global Markets by Matrix
- Silicon Carbide
- Calcium Phosphate
Chapter 8 Global Markets by Reinforcement
- Continuous Fibers
- Short Fibers
- Other Fibers
Chapter 9 Global Markets by Region
Chapter 10 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 11 Company Profiles Companies Mentioned
- Astro Met
- Coorstek Inc.
- Dot GmbH
- Ge Ceramic Composite Products
- Hitachi Chemical
- Kennametal Inc.
- Kyocera Group
- Morgan Advanced Materials plc
- Orbital Atk
- Porsche Automobil Holding
- Safran S.A.
- Sandvik Ab
- Schunk Group
- Sumitomo Electric
- Ube Industries Ltd.
- United Technologies Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/emm4s7
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900