Round-up of all the top early Cricut Explore 3 & Air 2 deals for Black Friday, including all the top sales on Essential Bundles, Everything Bundles & more Explore cutting machines & bundles
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Early Black Friday Cricut Explore cutting machine deals are underway. Find the top deals on the Cricut Explore 3 and Explore Air 2, including the Everything Bundle, Essentials Bundle and more. Access the latest deals in the list below.
Best Cricut Explore Deals:
- Save up to 50% on Cricut Explore cutting machines & bundles (Cricut.com) – Get this deal>>
- Save up to 30% on Cricut Explore Air 2 & Explore 3 machines, bundles & kits (Walmart.com) – Get this deal>>
- Save on the Cricut Explore 3 machine (Cricut.com) – Get this deal>>
- Save on the top-rated Cricut Explore 3 (Walmart.com) – Get this deal>>
- Check out the full range of Cricut Explore machines, accessories & materials on sale now (Cricut.com) – Get this deal>>
Best Cricut Deals:
- Save up to 50% on the latest Cricut machines, accessories & bundles (Cricut.com) – Get this deal>>
- Save up to 41% on Cricut cutting machines, heat presses & supplies (Walmart.com) – Get this deal>>
- Save up to 61% on Cricut Explore supplies, machine bundles & accessories (Cricut.com) – Get this deal>>
- Save up to $340 on Cricut Maker smart cutting machines, tools & kits (Cricut.com) – Get this deal>>
Saver Trends recommend checking out Walmart.com to shop for more deals across a wide range of categories this Black Friday. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
With Bluetooth connectivity and a lightweight build, the Cricut Explore series are a more portable and affordable alternative to the brand’s signature cutting machine. The Explore Air 2 is popular as an excellent introduction to the hobby of DIY crafting due to its features, versatility and friendly price tag. The Explore 3 offers significant upgrades that should make it appealing for more intermediate users, as it cuts almost twice as fast and works with even more materials. It’s recommended that shoppers consider the Essentials Bundle or Everything Bundle as these include ample materials and tools along with either machine.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an affiliate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)