DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Laser Cladding Market Research Report by Type (Acoustic Laser, CO2 Laser, and Diode Laser), Materials, Product Type, Revenue, End-use Industry, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Laser Cladding Market size was estimated at USD 543.46 million in 2021, USD 600.52 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 10.75% to reach USD 1,003.11 million by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Laser Cladding to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Type, the market was studied across Acoustic Laser, CO2 Laser, Diode Laser, and Fiber Laser.
- Based on Materials, the market was studied across Carbides & Carbide Blends, Cobalt-Based Alloys, Iron-Based Alloys, and Nickel-Based Alloys.
- Based on Product Type, the market was studied across Corrosion Resistance and Wear Resistance.
- Based on Revenue, the market was studied across Laser Revenue and System Revenue.
- Based on End-use Industry, the market was studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Mining, Oil & Gas, and Power Generation.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Laser Cladding Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
6. Laser Cladding Market, by Type
7. Laser Cladding Market, by Materials
8. Laser Cladding Market, by Product Type
9. Laser Cladding Market, by Revenue
10. Laser Cladding Market, by End-use Industry
11. Americas Laser Cladding Market
12. Asia-Pacific Laser Cladding Market
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa Laser Cladding Market
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Company Usability Profiles
- Apollo Machine & Welding Ltd
- EFESTO SRL
- Flame Spray Technologies BV
- Han’s Laser Technology Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Hardchrome Engineering Pty. Ltd.
- Hoganas AB
- IPG Photonics Corporation
- Jenoptik AG
- Laser Cladding Services Pty Ltd
- Laserbond Limited
- Laserline GmbH
- OC Oerlikon Management AG
- Praxair S.T. Technology, Inc
- Precitec Group
- Technogenia, Inc.
- Titanova, Inc
- TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG
- Whitfield Welding Inc.
- Stork B.V.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f57bkc
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900