DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Online Video Platform Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global online video platform market is expected to exhibit strong growth during 2021-2026. Looking forward, the global online video platform market to grow at a CAGR of around 15% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
At present, a significant amount of OVP viewership is generated through devices such as smartphones and tablets that use a dynamic HTML player allowing the viewers to access live or pre-uploaded material at any point of time. OVPs are also extensively being used by brands to create a market presence worldwide and provide information to their customers in an interactive manner.
The increase in internet penetration rate as well as the usage of smartphones, smart televisions (TVs), tablets and personal computers (PCs) along with the rising expenditure on online advertisements are the key factors driving the market growth.
Furthermore, the inclination of the market leaders to utilize online videos as a medium for content marketing and stakeholder communication is also driving the demand for OVPs. The shift of consumer viewership from conventional video platforms such as cable television (TV) to OVPs has positively influenced the market growth.
Additionally, the ever-growing popularity and continuously increasing global viewership of market players such as YouTube, Dalet Digital Media Systems USA Inc, MediaMelon and Limelight Networks is also contributing to the market growth.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global online video platform market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global online video platform industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global online video platform industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the model type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global online video platform industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global online video platform industry?
- What is the structure of the global online video platform industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global online video platform industry?
- What are the profit margins in the online video platform industry?
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being
- Dalet Digital Media Systems USA Inc.
- MediaMelon INC.
- Akamai Technologies
- Kaltura Inc.
- Brightcove Inc.
- Frame.io Inc.
- Limelight Networks Inc.
- Comcast Technology Solutions
- Historical, Current and Future Market Trends
Market Breakup by Model Type:
- UGC Model
- DIY Model
- SaaS Model
Market Breakup by Application:
- Media & Entertainment Industry
Market Breakup by Product Type:
Market Breakup by Region:
- North America
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/abch25
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900