DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Smart Badge Market (2021-2026) by Offering, Communication, Type, Application, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Smart Badge Market is estimated to be valued at USD 21.45 billion in 2021, and is expected to reach USD 31.66 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 8.10%.
Factors such as the rising usage of smart badges to authenticate a person’s identity, securely limiting physical access of users, and a spike in demand for smart badges from the government and healthcare sector is expected to fuel the worldwide smart badge market growth.
Furthermore, the growing demand for wearable access control devices for security management propels the market. Moreover, The market has advantages such as multifunctionality and adaptability. The rising number of contactless interface smart badges applications is projected to provide good possibilities for the smart badge business.
However, the worldwide smart badge business is hampered by the spread of digital identification and a lack of customer awareness.
- Rising Demand for Smart Badge
- Growing Demand for Wearable Access Control Devices
- The Proliferation of Digital Identification
- Lack of Consumer Awareness
- Growing Application Due to Multifunctionality, Flexibility, and Contactless Interface
- High Cost of Incorporating Chips Card
- Concerns About Data Theft and Security
The Global Smart Badge Market is segmented further based on Offering, Communication, Type, Application, and Geography.
- By Offering, the market is classified into Hardware & Software.
- By Communication, the market is classified into Contact Badges, Contactless Badges, NFC Technology & RFID Technology.
- By Type, the market is classified into Smart Badges with Display & Smart Badges without Display.
- By Application, the market is classified into Government and Healthcare, Corporate, Event and Entertainment, Retail and Hospitality & Others.
- By Geography, North America is projected to lead the market.
- Brady Corporation Acquires The Code Corporation – 18th Jun 2021
- dormakaba acquires India-based integrated electronic access and data provider Solus Security Systems – 21st Jul 2021
- Idemia acquires X-Core metal card business designed for contactless payments – 29th Sep 2020
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- Aioi Systems
- Assa Abloy
- Brady Worldwide
- Giesecke & Devrient
- Global Net Solutions
- Kona I
- Mpicosys Solutions
- Unitech Electronics
- Vocera Communications
- Watchdata Technologies
- Zebra Technologies
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Smart Badge Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ge89yh
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900