DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Speakers: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Speakers Market to Reach $247.7 Billion by 2027
In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Speakers estimated at US$50.2 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$247.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 25.6% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
True Wireless Stereo, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 30.1% CAGR and reach US$126.5 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Smart Speakers segment is readjusted to a revised 24.7% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $13.9 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 34.4% CAGR
The Speakers market in the U.S. is estimated at US$13.9 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$64.7 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 35% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 20.4% and 22.5% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 21.3% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$36.1 Billion by the year 2027.
Home Audio Speakers Segment to Record 18.8% CAGR
In the global Home Audio Speakers segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 18.8% CAGR estimated for this segment.
These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$8 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$25.7 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Latin America will expand at a 19.1% CAGR through the analysis period.
What’s New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Speaker – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 46 Featured)
- 0W1 audio
- 33Seconds Ltd
- 3c Computer Italia Srl
- 3rd Power
- 4 Bagger Cornhole, LLC.
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mfgpub
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900