OVERLAND PARK, Kan.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#CCBHC—Netsmart will showcase the power of innovative solutions and software of the CareFabric® platform driving care delivery forward and address how industry leaders are collaborating to improve population health and care coordination supporting Certified Community Behavioral Health Centers (CCBHCs) at the National Council for Mental Wellbeing 2022 Conference (NatCon22) in Washington, D.C., April 11 – 13.
“Healthcare and the technology that supports care delivery has evolved tremendously over the last several years and we are pleased to be back in person with the community at NatCon22 to demonstrate the innovative advancements enabling providers to digitize their organization’s enterprise,” said Netsmart CEO Mike Valentine. “Our Netsmart team has taken vast strides in cutting-edge technology advances that accelerate industry partnerships to continue making a significant impact for CCBHCs, health homes and community-based providers nationwide.”
Exhibitors can visit the NatCon CCBHC Partnership Lounge powered by Netsmart in booth 602 to learn how these two industry leaders are collaborating with providers to improve population health and care coordination for CCBHCs, health homes and other organizations delivering value-based care. As long-standing partners, Netsmart and the National Council have advanced their collaboration efforts naming CareManager as the preferred care coordination solution driving operationalized data, reporting and improved outcomes across behavioral health organizations and states. By visiting the lounge attendees can learn more about the partnership, expansion grant requirements, capabilities necessary to meet data reporting standards and how to become and succeed as a CCBHC. The NatCon CCBHC Partnership Lounge is open during the following hours:
- Monday, April 11, 7:30 – 9:00 am
- Tuesday, April 12, 7:30 – 8:30 am, 3:15 – 4:15 pm
Netsmart will unveil the newest solution of the CareFabric integrated platform, a cloud-based revenue cycle management solution to help healthcare providers accelerate their cash flow, improve their productivity and increase their profitability in Netsmart booth 313. As organizations face staffing challenges, the Collections Automation solution increases staff efficiency, productivity and drives end-user satisfaction. Exhibitors can request demonstrations for more than 50 innovative CareFabric solutions digitizing the enterprise of organizations’ workflows with advanced analytics, Bells – an augmented intelligence documentation tool, mobile dispatch technology, virtual healthcare and more.
Visitors are highly encouraged to attend presentations from more than 50 Netsmart clients, partners and experts including:
- Monday, April 11 at 10:30 am – Join Netsmart leaders Matthew Arnheiter, SVP of Innovations and David Strocchia, SVP & Managing Director of Human Services as they share how to utilize advanced tools and resources, aligning a strategic framework that works for your organization, to adapt and thrive in a changing healthcare ecosystem at The Future of Technology session.
- Tuesday, April 12 at 11:30 am − Netsmart Chief Clinical Advisor Dennis Morrison and Tonja Myles, CPSS, Peer & Community Engagement Specialist, Set Free Addiction Recovery Services, LLC will discuss the challenges of peers, the part they take in support and improved behavioral health treatment services in the evolving healthcare environment in The Role of Peers and the Recovery Movement — Past, Present and Future.
- Tuesday, April 12 at 1:00 pm – In the Shared Data, Shared Outcomes, the Power of Partnership and Collaboration discussion, state and state association attendees can learn how the power of partnership comes to life when leveraging shared data and technology, improving outcomes in a panel discussion with leaders from Missouri Behavioral Health Council, National Council and Netsmart.
Stop by the Netsmart booth 313 and the NatCon CCBHC Partnership Lounge 602 to meet with industry leaders, connect with NatCon experts from the CCBHC success center, experience advanced solutions or click here to schedule a meeting to learn how Netsmart is helping organizations digitize their enterprise and boost efficiencies.
Netsmart, a leading provider of Software as a Service (SaaS) technology and services solutions, designs, builds and delivers electronic health records (EHRs), health information exchanges (HIEs), analytics and telehealth solutions and services that are powerful, intuitive and easy-to-use. Our platform provides accurate, up-to-date information that is easily accessible to care team members in the human services and post-acute care (which is comprised of home care and hospice and senior living) markets. We make the complex simple and personalized so our clients can concentrate on what they do best: provide services and treatment that support whole-person care.
By leveraging the powerful Netsmart network, care providers can seamlessly and securely integrate information across communities, collaborate on the most effective treatments and improve outcomes for those in their care. Our streamlined systems and personalized workflows put relevant information at the fingertips of users when and where they need it.
For more than 50 years, Netsmart has been committed to providing a common platform to integrate care. SIMPLE. PERSONAL. POWERFUL. Our more than 2,500 associates work hand-in-hand with our 680,000+ users at our clients across the U.S. to develop and deploy technology that automates and coordinates everything from clinical to financial to administrative. Learn more about how Netsmart is changing the face of healthcare today. Visit www.ntst.com, call 1-800-472-5509, follow us on our CareThreads Blog, LinkedIn and Twitter, like us on Facebook or visit us on YouTube. Netsmart is pleased to support the EveryDayMatters® Foundation, which was established for behavioral health, care at home, senior living and social services organizations to learn from each other and share their causes and stories.