Baby’s Bounty, Cure 4 The Kids Foundation, Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth, Three Square Food Bank, and True Beginnings each receive $10,000 grants from the Rimini Street Foundation
LAS VEGAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI), a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products, and a Salesforce partner, today announced the winners of its first RMNI LOVE™ Grant Program, which recognizes nonprofit organizations in various global communities where Rimini Street operates. Starting in Rimini Street’s hometown of Las Vegas, RMNI LOVE awarded $10,000 grants to five certified 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations in the Las Vegas area: Baby’s Bounty, Cure 4 The Kids Foundation, Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth, Three Square Food Bank, and True Beginnings.
“Each application we received touched our hearts differently, expressing their deep passion to help aid in our purpose to ‘create a better world through equal opportunity for all’,” said Janet Ravin, chair, Rimini Street Foundation. “Though it was difficult to select only five winners out of the many we received, we are humbled to have this opportunity to support our local charities as they continue to make measurable, long-lasting impacts in our beloved home of Las Vegas.”
RMNI LOVE is administered by the Rimini Street Foundation, a privately funded charitable program of Rimini Street, Inc., founded in 2015 that reflects the values, hearts, and passion of the individuals that make up its global community. The program has helped more than 350-plus charities worldwide with the mission to support humankind and share company success by investing back into the communities it serves around the world through in-kind donations, employee time, and financial support. The RMNI LOVE Grant Program will recognize nonprofits in other markets around the world in the coming years.
Meet the 2022 RMNI LOVE Grant Winners
The five Las Vegas-based winners of the RMNI LOVE Grant Program are:
- Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth – The Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth (NPHY) is a comprehensive service provider for thousands of young people experiencing homelessness in the Las Vegas community, providing access to life-changing services for homeless youth 24 hours a day at virtually every street corner in Southern Nevada. NPHY’s wraparound programs stabilize young people’s lives, meeting their immediate needs to provide a safe, supportive environment and a path to self-sufficiency. NPHY’s individualized, holistic services empower young people to achieve long-term independence and craft the futures they want for themselves. NPHY is dedicated to advocating for the Vegas Valley’s homeless youth population and serves as a leader in systems-level efforts to eliminate homelessness among Nevada’s youth.
- Baby’s Bounty – Baby’s Bounty supports and empowers at-risk families by providing education and the essential tools to ensure a good start for every baby. Since it was founded in 2008, Baby’s Bounty has assisted nearly 30,000 families struggling to provide basic necessities and healthcare items for their infants and young children. The nonprofit operates two essential programs for families living within 130% of the federal poverty level. Its Baby Bundle program assists 720 unduplicated families each year living in poverty with the critical infant-care education and the items needed to care for their new baby and has since grown to Southern Nevada’s only consistent Diaper Bank resource, serving over 25,000 families since the first diaper bank in 2020.
- True Beginnings – True Beginnings helps formerly incarcerated women overcome barriers that prevent them from reclaiming their rightful place in American society. The organization works diligently to bring awareness and address policies that preserve classism, especially as it pertains to recidivism. Although a relatively young organization in Las Vegas, True Beginnings has made significant progress in increasing reentry support for formerly incarcerated women in Southern Nevada and building local and statewide reentry infrastructures that rely on the leadership, perspective, and experience of formerly incarcerated people.
- Three Square Food Bank – Three Square Food Bank is a food bank that provides wholesome food to hungry people while passionately pursuing a hunger-free community. Since opening in 2007, the organization has provided 500 million pounds of food to hundreds of thousands of people in need and earned a reputation as one of the most efficient and effective food banks in the U.S. In March of 2020, Three Square Food Bank pivoted to a new, no-contact distribution model to safely meet Southern Nevada’s exploding need for food as the COVID-19 crisis unfolded, establishing drive-through distributions that served as many as 1,200 cars per distribution.
- Cure 4 The Kids Foundation – Cure 4 The Kids Foundation advances cures and prevention of childhood diseases through clinical excellence, research, and innovation. The organization is Nevada’s only pediatric cancer center and is a leader in research and treatment of childhood cancer and other catastrophic childhood diseases. Their vision is to ensure continuous quality improvement through being a reliable, efficient, and responsive team that has the capability of meeting the individual needs of this patient while continually improving care for the next patient. Cure 4 The Kids set the pace in the Las Vegas community with the early adoption of and publication of its COVID-19 Pandemic Plan, a document that later became the model example for the local health department. The plan outlines the steps the organization took to ensure the highest levels of patient and employee safety during unprecedented times. The hallmark of Cure 4 The Kids’ strategy is to rethink how healthcare is delivered to children with catastrophic diseases.
Visit RMNI LOVE and the Rimini Street Foundation for more information.
About Rimini Street, Inc.
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products, and a Salesforce partner. The Company offers premium, ultra-responsive and integrated application management and support services that enable enterprise software licensees to save significant costs, free up resources for innovation and achieve better business outcomes. To date, more than 4,600 Fortune 500, Fortune Global 100, midmarket, public sector, and other organizations from a broad range of industries have relied on Rimini Street as their trusted application enterprise software products and services provider. To learn more, please visit http://www.riministreet.com, follow @riministreet on Twitter, and find Rimini Street on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Certain statements included in this communication are not historical facts but are forward-looking statements for purposes of the safe harbor provisions under The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements generally are accompanied by words such as “may,” “should,” “would,” “plan,” “intend,” “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “predict,” “potential,” “seem,” “seek,” “continue,” “future,” “will,” “expect,” “outlook” or other similar words, phrases or expressions. These forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, statements regarding our expectations of future events, future opportunities, global expansion, and other growth initiatives and our investments in such initiatives. These statements are based on various assumptions and on the current expectations of management and are not predictions of actual performance, nor are these statements of historical facts. These statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties regarding Rimini Street’s business, and actual results may differ materially. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the amount and timing of repurchases, if any, under our common stock repurchase plan; the impact of our credit facility’s ongoing debt service obligations and financial covenants and operational covenants on our business and related interest rate risk, the duration of and operational and financial impacts on our business of the COVID-19 pandemic and related economic impact, as well as the actions taken by governmental authorities, clients or others in response to the COVID-19 pandemic; catastrophic events that disrupt our business or that of our current and prospective clients, changes in the business environment in which Rimini Street operates, including inflation and interest rates, and general financial, economic, regulatory and political conditions affecting the industry in which Rimini Street operates; adverse developments in pending litigation or in the government inquiry or any new litigation; our need and ability to raise additional equity or debt financing on favorable terms and our ability to generate cash flows from operations to help fund increased investment in our growth initiatives; the sufficiency of our cash and cash equivalents to meet our liquidity requirements, including under our new credit facility; our ability to maintain an effective system of internal control over financial reporting, and our ability to remediate identified material weaknesses in our internal controls, including in relation to the accounting treatment of our warrants; changes in taxes, laws and regulations; competitive product and pricing activity; challenges of managing growth profitably; the customer adoption of our recently introduced products and services, including our Application Management Services (AMS), Rimini Street Advanced Database Security, and services for Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud products, in addition to other products and services we expect to introduce in the future; the loss of one or more members of Rimini Street’s management team; uncertainty as to the long-term value of Rimini Street’s equity securities; and those discussed under the heading “Risk Factors” in Rimini Street’s Annual Report on Form 10-K filed on March 2, 2022, and as updated from time to time by Rimini Street’s future Annual Reports on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, Current Reports on Form 8-K, and other filings by Rimini Street with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In addition, forward-looking statements provide Rimini Street’s expectations, plans, or forecasts of future events and views as of the date of this communication. Rimini Street anticipates that subsequent events and developments will cause Rimini Street’s assessments to change. However, while Rimini Street may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, Rimini Street specifically disclaims any obligation to do so, except as required by law. These forward-looking statements should not be relied upon as representing Rimini Street’s assessments as of any date subsequent to the date of this communication.
© 2022 Rimini Street, Inc. All rights reserved. “Rimini Street” is a registered trademark of Rimini Street, Inc. in the United States and other countries, and Rimini Street, the Rimini Street logo, and combinations thereof, and other marks marked by TM are trademarks of Rimini Street, Inc. All other trademarks remain the property of their respective owners, and unless otherwise specified, Rimini Street claims no affiliation, endorsement, or association with any such trademark holder or other companies referenced herein.
Rimini Street, Inc.
+1 (708) 556-3185