DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “The Future of Automated Kitchens” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The The Future of Automated Kitchens global briefing offers a comprehensive guide to the retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth.
Consumers’ experience over the last two years has shown them that cooking at home can be healthier and cost effective. However, cooking at home is time consuming. Brands are responding to this with continuous innovations to enable the preparation of personalised, healthy, and properly portioned meals at home.
The report also identifies the leading companies/brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the competitive landscape – be it new product developments, technological innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues.
Additionally, trade statistics and producer’s shares will answer questions on where appliances are produced and where they are being exported to, how quickly these units are moving, which companies are producing how much, and whether all categories are behaving in the same way.
Collectively, this gives a complete view in both marketing and production planning strategies. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
- The future home
- The case for automated kitchens
- Automated kitchens and continuous health monitoring
- Mindful eating and food as medicine
- Buying time and the personalised experience
- Ageing-in-place and the importance of life stage nutrition
- Sustainability through optimising resources and reducing food waste
- Automated kitchen outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6n6c02
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900