DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Flare Monitoring Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The flare monitoring market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period, 2021 – 2026.
- ABB Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- FLIR Systems
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Zeeco Inc
- Ametek Inc.
- MKS Instruments Inc.
- Williamson Corporation
- Lumasense Technologies Inc.
- Eaton Hernis Scan Systems
- John Zink Company LLC
- Oleumtech Corporation
- Providence Photonics LLC
Key Market Trends
Oil & Gas Industry to Account for Maximum Share
- The growing strictness from regional, national, and international environmental jurisdictions to reduce emissions of harmful VOCs and other pollutants right from the extraction to production of oil and gas is expected to boost the demand for flare monitoring systems across upstream, i.e., both onshore as well as offshore oil and gas production sites in the near future.
- With the increasing demand for crude oil in different industries such as transportation, industrial activities, and electric power drives the need for more upstream activities which in return will create a demand for flare monitoring market.
- Moreover, the flare monitoring system is capable of automatic generation of the signal, and flare size tracking, so that the hazard can be avoided. Hence the flare monitoring market is gaining the pace across Oil & Gas Industry.
- The United States is the largest market for oil and gas in North America. The country’s newfound shale resources and government policies that aim at making the country the top oil and gas producer in the next few years is expected to drive the demand for flare monitoring market in the oil and gas industry.
North America To Account for Largest Market Share
- North America dominates global flare monitoring market, backed by growing government regulations to address poisonous and combustible gases coming out from industries.The growth of the market is driven by the growing number of drilling activities and shale gas exploration, coupled with the growing focus on emission reduction from upstream activities.
- Moreover, a strong requirement for the installation of flare monitoring devices imposed by federal, state, and local agencies are further expected to drive the flare monitoring market growth in North America.
- Further, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, the United States will become a net energy exporter in 2020 and will remain so throughout the projection period as a result of large increases in crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas plant liquids (NGPL) production coupled with slow growth in U.S. energy consumption. This is fueling the market growth in the region.
- North America is expected to capture the significant share in the field of the flare monitoring systems during the forecast period due to increase in the industrialization and power plants in the North American countries, such as US and Canada. Furthermore, the rapid growth in the chemical and petrochemical industries is ultimately fueling the growth of the flare monitoring market in the region.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Stringent Government Environmental Regulations Related to Industrial Gas Emission
4.2.2 Expansion of Oil, Gas, and Petrochemicals Industries
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Initiative of Zero Routine Flaring by 2030
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6 Assessment of Impact of Covid-19 on the Flare Monitoring Market
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Mounting Method
5.1.1 In-process mounting
188.8.131.52 Gas Analyzer
184.108.40.206 Mass Spectrometer
220.127.116.11 Gas Chromatograph
5.1.2 Remote Mounting
18.104.22.168 Multi Spectrum Infrared (MSIR)
22.214.171.124 Thermal Imager (IR)
5.2.4 Oil & Gas
5.2.5 Other End Users
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/11sbbz
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900