DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Hardware Security Module Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global hardware security module market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027.
The report predicts the global hardware security module market to grow with a CAGR of 12.20% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on the hardware security module market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on hardware security module market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global hardware security module market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global hardware security module market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rising requirement for effective management of cryptographic keys
- Increasing concerns about data protection in all data-sensitive companies
- Growing popularity of the internet of things (IoT)
- Higher costs associated with hardware security modules
- Rising demand for data security in cloud environments
- Companies investing millions to develop a new generation of modules
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the hardware security module market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the hardware security module market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global hardware security module market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The global hardware security module market is segmented on the basis of type, deployment mode, application, and end use.
The Global Hardware Security Module Market by Type
- LAN-Based HSM
The Global Hardware Security Module Market by Deployment Mode
- On Premise
The Global Hardware Security Module Market by Application
- Payment Processing
- Code and Document Signing
The Global Hardware Security Module Market by End Use
- Energy and Utilities
- Gemalto NV
- Thales e-Security, Inc.
- Utimaco GmbH
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Atos SE
- Ultra Electronics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n7h2o4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900