DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Network Slicing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global network slicing market reached a value of US$ 299.9 Million in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach US$ 1,082.2 Million by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 24.06% during 2022-2027.
- Affirmed Networks Inc. (Microsoft Corporation)
- Argela Technologies (Turk Telekomunikasyon)
- Aria Networks Ltd.
- BT Group plc
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- NEC Corporation (AT&T Inc.)
- Nokia Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- ZTE Corporation
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Network slicing is a mechanism for creating multiple unique virtualized and logical networks over a multi-domain infrastructure. It is widely used for asset management, real-time streaming, network monitoring, supply chain management and remote monitoring. Network slicing aids in reducing operating expenses (OPEX), transforming business operations by tailoring networking specifications, reducing capital expenditure (CAPEX) and providing improved operational efficiency.
It also enables a single network operator to offer various services based on the requirements of the user and provide differentiated services at scale. As a result, network slicing finds extensive application across various industries, such as healthcare, automotive, manufacturing, entertainment and banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI).
Significant improvements in the cellular network technology is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Organizations are increasingly adopting software-defined networking (SDN) and network function virtualization (NFV) solutions for agile installation of networks and enhanced network programmability to meet the operational requirements. Moreover, the increasing adoption of the next generation 5G network to enable enhanced speed and bandwidth connectivity is providing a thrust to the market growth.
Furthermore, the integration of connected devices, systems, appliances and services with the Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI) applications for remote access and enhanced user experience and fast data transmission capabilities is positively impacting the market growth. Other factors, including the increasing deployment of smart grids, factories, homes and vehicles, along with the widespread adoption of network slicing solutions in the healthcare industry to access real-time data and conduct remote robotic surgeries, are anticipated to drive the market toward growth.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global network slicing market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global network slicing market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the industry vertical?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global network slicing market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Network Slicing Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Component
7 Market Breakup by End User
8 Market Breakup by Industry Vertical
9 Market Breakup by Region
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porters Five Forces Analysis
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jqqom4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900