WBE660S Alleviates WiFi Overcrowding, Reduces Congestion, Provides Cybersecurity for High-Density Environments such as Offices, Classrooms, and Airports
ANAHEIM, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#WiFi—Zyxel Networks, a leader in delivering secure, AI- and cloud-powered business and home networking solutions, today announced the availability of WBE660S WiFi 7 BE22000 Triple-Radio NebulaFlex Pro Access Point, its first WiFi 7 access point for managed service providers (MSPs) and small- to medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
The enterprise-grade WBE660S features a triple radio BE22000 architecture and utilizes a wider 320MHz channel to deliver speeds up to five times faster than WiFi 6/6E solutions. WBE660S enhances the user experience by providing seamless, latency-free connectivity to optimize high-bandwidth applications such as video streaming, broadcasting, online gaming, and VR/AR.
Benefits and Features of WBE660S WiFi 7 BE22000 Triple-Radio NebulaFlex Pro Access Point
- Next-Generation WiFi – BE22000 tri-radio access point supports all three frequency bands (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, and 6 GHz) and provides lightening-fast speeds up to 22 Gbps. The 1x 10GbE uplink port unlocks WiFi 7 speeds and enables true 10GbE super broadband. Multiple Link Operation (MLO) provides unprecedented connectivity by enabling devices to concurrently transmit and receive data through various bands and channels.
- Smart Antenna Technology Mitigates Interference and Boosts WiFi 7 Performance – Three 4×4 Smart Antennas optimize WiFi performance by intelligently shaping antenna patterns to mitigate interference. Zyxel’s exclusive RF-first design incorporates Advanced RF Filter and Advanced Cellular Coexistence technologies to minimize interference from adjacent WiFi channels and 4G/5G mobile networks.
- Flexible Management – WBE660S with NebulaFlex Pro provides users with the flexibility of switching between standalone, on-premises controller, or the intuitive NCC (Nebula Control Center) modes without additional cost. WBE660S comes with a one-year Nebula Pro Pack license and includes enterprise-grade features enabling users to manage a complete network of Nebula-compatible access points, security firewalls, and switches, from a single screen.
- Robust Security and Troubleshooting Features – Zyxel’s WiFi Aid automatically troubleshoots network access issues across the entire wireless client onboarding process. Connect & Protect Plus (CNP+) provides enhanced security against breaches at the access point, securing the wireless edge at the point where most user traffic enters the network. Add-on features including CDR, Secure WiFi, DPPSK, and advanced authorization methods combine to create a robust, protected network environment.
- Eco-Friendly Power Option – In addition to PoE++, WBE660S can also be powered using USB Type-C, enabling users to leverage existing chargers as an eco-conscious alternative.
Zyxel WBE660S BE22000 (WiFi 7) Triple-Radio NebulaFlex Pro Access Point carries a limited lifetime warranty and is available now at a street price of $799.99 through the Zyxel Store and the following distributors: D&H, IngramMicro, TD Synnex, Target, and Wav.
Zyxel Networks is a technology provider with over 30 years of experience, specializing in delivering solutions for small to medium-sized businesses and the enterprise-edge in partnership with VARs, MSPs and System Integrators. We enable network professionals to connect and protect organizations with greater ease by bringing together intuitive, scalable and secure cloud management with a complete portfolio of network devices.
Ken Hagihara, APR, Fellow PRSA, MCM
Media Relations Representative for Zyxel Networks
Integrity Public Relations, Inc.
949-768-4423 ext. 101